Hey guys, Today I am going to share how you can earn money up to 5000 and also some gifts, like iPhone 11 pro, Samsung Galaxy Note 10 or One Plus 7T by just answering the some questions. Basically, this is the quiz competition, which is organized by store amazon. If you answer the quiz questions correctly and also you should answer them as fast as possible. If you do above things that you will definitely earn money or you will get gift from amazon by just playing amazon Quiz.
Requirements to Play Amazon Quiz :-
- Where you can play :- Amazon mobile application.
- Today’s Quiz – Amazon 13 January Quiz Time
- Quiz Time – 8 AM to 12 PM
- Quiz Date – 13 January 2020
- Winners List Will Declare On – 31 January 2020
How Anyone can Participate in this quiz ?
- First of all, Download the Amazon App From your (Google Play Store OR Apple Store).
- In the next step, sign in the amazon app.
- Go to Home Page & there you will see “Amazon Quiz Answers 29 March” Banner, click on it.
- Now click on the start button and your quiz will start.
- Or (you can also subscribe to amazon quiz and you will get a reminder when it starts)
Amazon Quiz’s 12th January Questions With Answers :-
If you want to answer the amazon daily quiz answers quickly and also want to win the prize, then you should bookmark this page on your browser as usually we upload all the answers to the questions, after 1 or 2 minutes. Therefore, you can answer the quiz answers easily and win the prize.
Question 1. Swami Vivekanada was a monk and one of the most celebrated spiritual leaders of India. He worked tirelessly towards betterment of the society, in servitude of the poor and needy. He celebrates his birthday today. What is his real name?
Answer. Narendra Nath Datta
Question 2. _________ Day is celebrated in honor of Swami Vivekananda’s birthday. (Fill in the blank)
Answer. National Youth Day
Question 3. What is the name of India’s first manned space flight project?
Question 4. Who among them recently won the World Rapid Chess Championship in the women’s category? (Hint: She was born in Andhra Pradesh)
Answer. Koneru Humpy
Question 5. ‘Him Darshan’ Express that was recently launched connects which of the following places to each other?
Answer. Kalka – Shimla
Question 6. The book ‘Big Egos, Small Men’ are written by a former law minister of India. Who is the it? Answer. Ram Jethmalani
Question 7. It is said that the carvings at the Edakkal Caves were made by man during the Stone Age. Where are these caves located? Answer. Kerala
Amazon Quiz’s Today Questions With Answers :-
Q1.: Where Can You Find The Smallest Bone In The Human Body?
Q2.: When Referring To Genres Of Music, What Does ‘R And B’ Stand For?
Answer: Rhythm And Blues
Q3.: In Which Year Was Microsoft Established?
Q4.: A Caterpillar Does Not Stay A Caterpillar For Its Entire Life. What Does It Change Into?
Answer: Butterfly Or Moth
Q5.: What Is The Currency Of Sweden?
Terms and Conditions To Play Amazon Quiz :-
1. This Contest will commence on 29 March from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning” 50000 Amazon Pay Balance ” (here in after referred to as “Prizes”).
Previous Amazon Daily Quiz Answers:
Amazon Vivo U20 phone Quiz Answers – 5th January 2020
Question 1: What role did Hugh Edmeades perform at the ITC Royal Bengal on the 19th of December, 2019?
Answer: IPL Auctioneer
Question 2: Rex Harrison and Eddie Murphy have both played this doctor who can talk to animals. Who is playing the same role in the upcoming movie Dolittle?
Answer: Robert Downey Jr
Question 3: Time Magazine has recently announced plans to recreate whose famous 1963 speech at the Lincoln Memorial, through virtual reality?
Answer: Martin Luther King Jr
Question 4: Due to the presence of major automobile manufacturing units and allied industries, which city in India is called the Detroit of India?
Question 5: Which state has launched a program called ‘Jalasathi’ to ensure supply of safe drinking water to all inhabitants of the state?
Amazon Noise Shots Wireless Headphones Quiz Answers – 4 January 2020
Question 1: December 19th is celebrated as the Liberation day for which Indian state that became independent in 1961?
Question 2: What achievement of the Indian team at the Eden Gardens in 2001, was recently emulated by Jharkhand in the Ranji trophy?
Answer: Win after following on
Question 3: Sonu Sood, Prakash Raj and Sudeep have been the principal antagonists in the 3 editions of which popular film series?
Question 4: The Unquiet River by Arupjyoti Saikia re-imagines the history of a state with a particular river at the center. Name the river.
Question 5: On 24th December, 1986 an act was passed which gave safeguards against unfair trade practices. What day is observed on 24th December?
Answer: National Consumer Day
Amazon Casio 61 Key Keyboard Quiz Answers – 3 January 2020
Question 1: Eight year old Ryan Kaji earned around $26 million in 2019. What is the source of his income?
Answer: Reviewing toys on YouTube
Question 2: The 2006 film, The Namesake, starring Tabu and Irfan Khan is based on a novel of the same name. Who is the author of that novel?
Answer: Jhumpa Lahiri
Question 3: UK’s richest woman, Denise Coates is the co-CEO of which organization? (Hint: It’s a safe bet that her wealth will keep rising every year!)
Question 4: Sunny, who has starred in movies such as Gold and the upcoming Bhangra Paa Le is the brother of which Bollywood star?
Answer: Vicky Kaushal
Question 5: December 23rd is observed as Kisan Diwas every year on the occasion of which former Indian Prime Minister’s birthday?
Answer: Chaudhary Charan Singh