Hey guys, Today I am going to share how you can earn money upto 5000 and also some gifts, like iPhone x, Samsung Galaxy Note 9 or One Plus 6T by just answering the some questions. Basically, this is the quiz competition, which is organized by store amazon. If you answer the quiz questions correctly and also you should answer them as fast as possible. If you do above things that you will definitely earn money or you will get gift from amazon by just playing amazon Quiz.
Requirements to Play Amazon Quiz :-
- Where you can play :- Amazon mobile application.
- Today’s Quiz – Amazon 29th March Quiz Time
- Quiz Time – 8 AM to 12 PM
- Quiz Date – 29th March 2018
- Winners List Will Declare On – 31st March 2019
How Anyone can Participate in this quiz ?
- First of all, Download the Amazon App From your (Google Play Store OR Apple Store).
- In the next step, sign in the amazon app.
- Go to Home Page & there you will see “Amazon Quiz Answers 29 March” Banner, click on it.
- Now click on the start button and your quiz will start.
- Or (you can also subscribe to amazon quiz and you will get reminder when it starts)
Amazon Quiz’s 30th march Questions With Answers :-
1) In zoology, herpetology is the study of reptiles and amphibians. What does ornithology focus on?
2) An atom is made of 3 subatomic particles – a proton, a neutron, and an electron. A proton carries positive charger and a neutron carries negative charge. True or False?
3) The Pacific Ocean is the largest on the planet. Which ocean is the smallest?
4) The book ‘Big Egos, Small Men’ is written by a former law minister of India. Who is the it?
5) It is said that the carvings at the Edakkal Caves were made by man during the Stone Age. Where are these caves located?
Amazon Quiz’s Today Questions With Answers :-
Q1.: Where Can You Find The Smallest Bone In The Human Body?
Q2.: When Referring To Genres Of Music, What Does ‘R And B’ Stand For?
Answer: Rhythm And Blues
Q3.: In Which Year Was Microsoft Established?
Q4.: A Caterpillar Does Not Stay A Caterpillar For Its Entire Life. What Does It Change Into?
Answer: Butterfly Or Moth
Q5.: What Is The Currency Of Sweden?
Terms and Conditions To Play Amazon Quiz :-
1. This Contest will commence on 29 March from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning” 50000 Amazon Pay Balance ” (here in after referred to as “Prizes”).