New Best Android Apps released in 2018 :-
Welcome back to our website post Top 10 Android Apps released in 2018, where we take a look at the most recently launched apps for android mobiles. We have made this list on the basis of users reviews that one of the best ways to discover useful apps is to find the ones that are actually good applications, rather than selecting the apps with the most installs. We believe that you will enjoy this post features and also it will help you discover some apps that end up being useful.
1. Beelinguapp :- (Learn language with audio books) :-
Beelinguapp is a language learning app and here you can Learn Spanish, English, German, Portuguese, Korean, French, Hindi, Russian, Turkish, Chinese, Arabic, Italian and Japanese by reading text side by side. Beelinguapp app lets you read and listen to stories in different languages side by side. Read text and hear audio in the language you are learning, and read the same text in your language to use as a reference.
Language Learning Made Easy :-
• Learn a new language by reading different stories in a language of your choosing.
• Beelinguapp gives you the option to read the story in YOUR language to reference what a word or phrase means.
It’s a great app for what it aims to do: provide you with a side by side target language – native language reading experience. You get to read a myriad of texts and get native recordings of the material.
2. Pocket Casts :-
Pocket Casts is the best podcast player for android. So it is a podcast player that is full featured, beautiful and easy to use. There are various which are provided by this app such as Build a playback queue from your favorite shows, Cut silences from episodes so you finish them faster, saving hours, Change the play speed from anywhere between 0.5 to 3 x, Play all of your favorite episodes, toggle video to audio or browse your podcasts and filters to find an interesting episode, then control playback.
There are many more powerful, straight-forward features that make Pocket Casts the perfect podcasting app for you and we believe that you will definitely like this app.
3. Share The Meal :-(Help Children) :-
The idea behind Share The Meal app is ” Together we can end the hunger “. Share The Meal is the charity app by the World Food Program that allows you to feed a child in need with one tap on your phone. We live in a world now that is filled with tremendous need. As it becomes harder for people to establish a stable life, it becomes increasingly easier to forget about those who have less than we do. This app makes giving so easy. Developed by the United Nations, donating could not be any more convenient. You can give as little $0.50 to feed another hungry human being. There are 20 times as many smartphone users as hungry children. If every one of us gives just a little, we can make this world a better place.
Use Share The Meal to:-
- Share your meal with hungry children: wherever you are, whenever you want.
- See exactly where your donation goes and who you are helping.
- Create a team and fight hunger together with your friends.
- Learn more about how we can build a world without hunger.
4. Solo Learn (Learn To Code Free) :-
Solo Learn is the best app for learning computer programs ever. after a few lessons, you will become good in computer programming languages. Solo Learn has the largest collection of FREE code learning content, from beginner to pro level and one can choose from thousands of programming topics to learn coding concepts, brush up your programming knowledge, or stay aligned with the latest coding trends.
Solo Learn gives access to following features :-
- FREE 24/7 PEER SUPPORT.
- FREE KNOWLEDGE SHARING.
- FREE MOBILE CODE EDITOR.
Free Content on Solo Learn:-
• Algorithms & Data Structures and many more.
Also Read :- Huawei Mate P20 Pro
5. Runtastic (Body Weight Workout and Fitness ) :-
Runtastic is a good app as it guides you to keep your body fit and healthy. In this app, you can Start your first home workout without equipment today as it contains :-
- 180+ Hd body weight workout videos including detailed instructions and a demo by a fitness trainer.
- Home workout on the big screen using the app on your tablet or Chrome cast.
- Follow along with your muscle workout from your wrist on your Wear OS device.
- Determine your body weight fitness level with the fitness test.
- Kick start strength training by choosing to complete 2, 3, 4, or 5 workouts a week.
- Create a custom muscle workout: just pick your target zone & set the duration.
6. Seven – 7 Minute (workout & Training Challenge):-
Like Runtastic, Seven minute is the best app for workout and training challenges. Seven’s workouts are based on scientific studies to provide the maximum benefit in only 7 minutes. With personalized workout plans this app also makes sure you get the most out of your training.
• Work out anywhere, anytime, no equipment needed.
• Create a habit of training with our everyday workout challenge.
• Compete with friends for extra encouragement and support.
• Earn achievements from novice to athlete as you vary your training routine.
• Create your own workouts tailored to your needs and preferences.
• Keep it fun with personal trainers like the Drill Sergeant, Cheerleader and many more.
Also Read:- Suits Season 08 Episode 11 Release date
7. Keep Safe Photo Vault (Hide Private Photos & Videos):-
Keep Safe secures personal photos and videos by locking them down with PIN protection, fingerprint authentication, and military-grade encryption. It’s the best place for hiding personal pictures and videos. With Keep safe, you can protect your privacy, secure your photos, and save phone space.
This app is not free as when you download this app for first time then they will give you trial to use this app. After the trial period is over then you need to pay money if you want to use this app, otherwise all of your data will go.
8. Dash Lane Free Password Manager :-
Dash lane keeps all of your passwords secure and safe.with a nice password changer and auto fill for websites and apps makes Dash lane perfect.
Dash lane Features :-
– Save and organize all of your passwords in a password vault only you have access to
– Generate unique, secure passwords for all of your accounts with our password generator
– Store important information and security codes with Secure Notes
– Automatically log in to apps and websites in seconds